For Issue #4 of the print publication, we welcome contributions that engage with the theme ‘traces’. The theme is open for creative interpretation, and contributions could explore – but are not limited to – the following ideas:
- Traces as an indication of existence
- Traces of the past and/or future
- Traces that are visible or geographical
- Invisible traces
- Traces as inspiration
- Traces as a narrative
You can submit short stories, prose fiction, poetry, images, visual art, or non-fiction writing, including reflections or short essays.
- Non-fiction pieces should be between 1,000 and 3,000 words
- Short stories should be no more than 2,000 words in length
- Please send between 1 and 3 poems
- All visual contributions should be sent as a high-quality digital file.
We welcome submissions from PhD researchers. Please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st September, 2019.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to email to us. We would be happy to discuss your ideas before submission.